Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Assignment that i'll never forget 4





My lecturer mad few weeks later. We have an arguement about my photos. He asked for more photos. I thought it is enough for me by adding X-tream games shot like skaters, bladers and bmx bumxers at bukit jalil. I'm down for a week. It makes me feels so stressed to make me think several times for the next step. Jimmy, Aizat and Lok Tek had help me a lot. They have a lot of idea to take a lot of shot. they suggest me to shoot punkers and skin head around infront of Lot 10, they chilled every saturday night. But how? It's too dangerous if I don't know anyone of them.


Today is Friday, I tried to called addy, my friend and also I should called him "X". He refused to listen any of my words anyway. It's my mistake that moment. For me, man is not important in my life but diploma is much more important than everything. I'm keep on calling him to asked him for help. And he ask me for a date. I accept it as a long as I got the SHOT! At last, he accept to ask his friend a permission to shot by next thursday.


When I come to them and try to shot a photo, they come to me and said, " Ko buat apa datang sini?", I said "Amik gambar untuk final diploma bolehkan?." Their lead called John. his cute face looks scary now. "Siapa suruh ko amik gambar kat sini ha!!?, Ko nak tulis yang xelok pasal kitaorangkan?!. Lebih baik berhenti amik gambar atau ko tahu apa akibatnya!!" I'm shocked. His eyes staring at me. His face is very close to me. Then, Addy try to keep them calm.. and give them some alcohol as a agreement. I'm surprise they are welcome me to shot and I haven't think they are so friendly and funny. Thank god. I got this shot beb!!


No comments: