Monday, March 10, 2008

Assignment that I'll never forget 3






On the following next weekend, we went to BB, until 1.00 o’clock in the morning, we walking through pedestrian to Sultan Ismail Road. First time experience makes me so excited to know a lot about happenings in Kuala Lumpur. I watched most of them are “high” because of an alcohol. Several of them were sleeping on the pedestrian with last night’s beer still foaming in their mouth. Coinciding, that day is a ladies night. We just go into one of the pub and watch several half naked ladies on the stage were dancing and showing off they beautiful body. I can’t take none of shot because so many bonzers were watching us.
10 minutes later, we felt so thirsty so we decided to have a drink at Coffee Bean’s House. I saw a beautiful lady with a guy was chatting nearby us. I took her shot for fun. Loktek said, “ Ko tahu tak siapa tu?” I said, no. He said again, “ Itulah bapok!”” I’m shocked. I don’t believe. We having an argued. I thought she was ori, but clon… heee…sissy. All of us laughed loudly. Then, I saw someone kissing around us, without feeling shy.
About half an hour later, we planned to keep on walking around Sultan Ismail Road. I saw a couple of Chinese guy and a lady was landing on his shoulder on the staircase outside the building. The lady was continually vomiting. I want to take shot but it’s risky. I’m afraid if they suddenly realized. I’ve no idea. Luckily, Loktek have a great things cross on his mind. He asked me to “pose” in front of the building. He took several shot. He is brilliant, he pretending to shoot my photos but he was focusing them at my back. The guy realized and asked the lady to move elsewhere.

No comments: