Friday, April 9, 2010

friday story




Firstly, thank god. I drove my car to damansara, on my way, there's a lot of car on the road in a rainy day. It's a bit jammed in LDP everyday. When the traffic goes smoothly, i tried to drove a bit faster, but suddenly the car in front of me break emergency. I tried to press the break as hard as I can but nothing happend. On the spot, I quickly moved my steering to the left side to avoid from accident with any other car while I'm still pressing the break with no used. I'm became so panic. The cars from damansara link pressing the hon so many times. I press the double signal, while my car collide with several cons and then, I raised my hand to appology for what had happend. With god greatness Alhamdulillah,my car stop at the left side. I honestly, want to thank god about the incident happened to me just now. i can't imagine that nothing happened to me, my car and other cars on the road in fact my cars was so close to another car. I'm so trauma after the incident. So, I prayed to God " Ya Allah, I have no idea what had happend to me. Thank you Allah. You're so greatness. I have no capability to drove this car unless you give the capability. Because of that, I really hope that You guide me to the right path. and help me to convinient my self to drive this car. Amin." Thank god again, i had reach my destination. And I check the car's break and tyre is in a good condition. Maybe this is a sign of Allah greatness.

No comments: