Friday, February 29, 2008

Assignment that I'll never forget



My final year diploma in 2004 brings all the memories particularly about my assignment. If I'm not mistaken, about 2 or 3 proposal had been rejected by my consultant (lecturer). Finally, I decided to choose "Social Problems among teenagers" as my title for Diploma in Photography and Creative Image. Surprisingly, he accepted.
At first, I was blanked cause I don't know how to start if I don't even know any of them. Thank god, my room mate gave me her friend's contact number that can solve my problems as soon as possible. Then, I and Fariza ( my step sis ) decided to meet a guy called Jimmy and his girlfriend Wanie. We know each other and both of us enjoy hang around and chilled around Bukit Bintang (BB) our favourite place. They were talkative and happy go-lucky! He agreed to help me with a one condition, such as to treat him lunch / dinner.
Next week, we came to BB to meet him again. He introduced us to 3 breakdancer guys and I enjoyed taking pictures of them several times. They danced beautifully in Sungei Wang "roof top" level 6. We choose these place because of the graffiti wall. They were so cute untill I started dreaming to fall in love hee.. Suddenly, we didn't realised that inside Sungei Wang equipped with several CCTV. We got scolded by two guards. But one of breakdancer named addy setteled it peacefully, and one of the guard said, Kenapa tak cakap ada kerja kat sini, aku ingat sapalah terloncat-loncat macam beruk kat CCTV. Tu yang aku naik atas tengok. Rupanya korang ni. Hmm.. tak apalah, sambung-sambung kerja." Finished shooting, three of them were very funny. They're bit naughty like imitating pondan's character. After lunch, Jimmy and I discussed about other shooting at Times Square. He got an idea to shoot tatoo, because it is a trend nowadays. He promise that he will introduce me next week to a chinese guy called frankie. In what I heard, I can't wait to those take pictures of how tatoos be created.

No comments: